Hackintosh

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 3 11:33:27 EDT 2017

I don't see it that way. Apple has a choice to adhere to China's laws or no. China has a choice to allow the sale of Apple products in their country.

The world is full of totalitarian states, and the populations there also have a choice: To live with their present situation, or to revolt.

I suppose despots start out wanting to make the world, or at least their world "a better place", but as I always say, the devil is in the details.

Bob S