merge() only evaluating first expression?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Aug 2 16:00:14 EDT 2017

If you evaluate the second expression in that merge in the context (i.e. Same handler) of the call to merge does it throw an error?

If a compile or runtime error occurs in any [[ ... ]] bracketed part of the merge string, then it gets rendered literally and not the value of it (as it can't be evaluated).

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone