Made with . . .

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Aug 2 14:15:14 EDT 2017

Hah! I missed the IDE bit - 99.99% of the IDE is written in LCS (some widgets in LCB).

Pretty much the only bits which aren't are done script introspection features (e.g. revAvailableHandlers), the core standalone building part (which fettles with executables on each platform) and the mechanism it uses for detecting changes in properties.

The latter couldn't be done in LCS as it stands - the rest probably could but would be too slow for large scripts and message paths (revAvailableHandlers); or where having direct access to the system headers and such in their natural state made the code 'easier' to write (although not necessarily on the readability / maintenance) side of things.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone