Hackintosh

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Aug 2 12:45:09 EDT 2017

Also of interest, MacWorld article (yes, MacWorld) tells users how to build
a Hackintosh.  Although the author whines a little about it being involving
some work.

http://www.macworld.com/article/3196994/macs/how-to-build-a-hackintosh.html

Someday, I believe Apple will come around and offer Genuine OS X to select
models of PC hardware.  But that's just my own hopeful idea.  For now, it
is only for fun, and should not be considered for any type of business.  If
your business can't afford a computer, then close the doors.

~Roger

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 11:56 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <