OT: Hackintosh

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Aug 2 07:13:29 EDT 2017

Hackintoshers Rule #1:  "If it ain't broke, don't update it!"
Hackintoshers Rule #2:  "Carbon Copy Clone it FIRST!"

Realizing that it's not real, not "of Apple", and not updating frequently
is the first step toward Hacky-happiness.  Always wait until the forums are
reporting update success stories.  Knocking on wood, following the above
rules, I have never bricked my machine.

~Roger

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 7:27 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <