revHTTP

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Aug 1 16:18:06 EDT 2017

> On 2 Aug 2017, at 4:02 am, Andre Garzia via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> I wish there was a more comprehensive documentation effort going on.

Hi Andre

Can you give a little more detail on your complaint here. All our new libraries are documented with lcdoc block comments which are extracted during the build and appear in the documentation. At the moment you need to choose the extension you are interested in as they don’t appear in the LiveCode Script api but in the future we will change this so all things available from LiveCode script are in the LiveCode Script API section.

Cheers

Monte