Where is the Plugins folder documented?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Apr 30 10:51:33 EDT 2017

I find myself often needing to explain how to set up the user Plugins
folder and why LC has two such folders.

This morning I figured it might make more sense to just refer folks to
the appropriate section of the User Guide, but I could find no such
explanation there.

Then I thought I'd try the Guides, which are hidden away in a stack
named "Dictionary".  The only info there about Extensions is exclusively
about LC Builder, and I couldn't find any mention of the Plugins folder
at all.

Where is it documented?

--
  Richard Gaskin