Swiping between cards - metaphor end-of-the-road?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:55:56 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Check this script. This code would be a starting point for a script that
implement this swiping card feature. Maybe I will try to code it myself
when my headache ends.

After we have 3 images (from previous, current and next card,) the script
of top image (image of current card) just have to change the layer of
previous and next card images, depending of movement direction:

a) moving the image to left or down or diagonally to the left
will show the image of next card

b) moving the image to right or up or diagonally to the right
will show the image of next card

In countries that reads from right to left, like Japan,
these movements would be reversed.

on mouseup
   lock screen

   put the rect of this cd into q
   export snapshot from rect q of this cd to myVar as PNG
   create img
   set the text of it to myVar

   go prev -- previous card
    put the rect of this cd into q
    export snapshot from rect q of this cd to myVar as PNG
   create img
   set the text of it to myVar

   go next
   put the rect of this cd into q
   export snapshot from rect q of this cd to myVar as PNG
   go back
   create img
   set the text of it to myVar

   put the number of images of this card into w
   put the number of controls of this card into r

   set the layer of img (w-2) of this card to r
   -- image of current card is moved to top layer

   unlock screen
end mouseup

Al