[OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Apr 28 22:54:48 EDT 2017

Alejandro Tejada wrote:

 > Funny enough, this doodle implements in javascript
 > the swiping feature requested in another thread
 > for Cards:
 > http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2017-April/236609.html
 >
 > I am waiting for Scott Rossi or Colin Holgate stack's that
 > implement a scripted solution for this requested engine
 > feature :D

Yes, it can be scripted, using the group-based methods I outlined in my
OP here.

And as someone who's been using LC a while, it's not that hard for me.

I'm thinking of the 10,000 new users who might be using LiveCode if we
can demonstrate how powerfully easy it is to develop with.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems