Getting a Google MAP

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 20:34:14 EDT 2017

Mike:
Thanks for your help.
I found a link to Python, PHP, and Pascal code to do this. Looks like I have to stop being lazy and do some math. I’m ok with converting the code to xTalk. I should be able to figure it out myself. I’ll share when I get something done. It may be a bit because I’ve got some other tasks pulling at me.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12507274/how-to-get-bounds-of-a-google-static-map <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12507274/how-to-get-bounds-of-a-google-static-map>

Best wishes and thanks again for helping me in this search,
Bill P