[OT] Today's Google Doodle/Theme

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 14:35:29 EDT 2017

Ha, Ha, Ha . . .

With the good offices of a VPN I looked in:

Canada: nix

USA: something with 3 blue bovines, a mediaeval-looking girl
stirring an unspecified dairy product in a tub, and something that
might be a soft cheese with a yellow arrow in the centre.

So, this posting was ethnocentric and prejudiced against Canadians and
people in the Balkans, at least.

AS you should know by now I have no sense of humour whatsoever so am
thinking of refering this
Use-List to the thought police for:

1. Implying that bovines are blue.

2. Excluding people in the Balkans.

3. Not shoving the LiveCode logo on the cheese for those of us who don't
understand subtle messages.

4. Not providing a "Trigger Warning" so that sensitive types like myself
aren't traumatised by the sight
of blue bovines being exploited for their milk products.

enough . . . enough . . . enough . . .

Oh, Help, there's my warder coming now with the strait-jacket.