Map Widget"

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:16:58 EDT 2017

Devin:
Looking at the dictionary, it only works on iOS. I need Mac and Windows platforms, and iOS is good, but limited. But, this external looks like it would do what I want, as it is described. It looks like it will take map data and make and image which I could then modify as I want.

Alas, no dice on the desktop. A cross platform Map widget that does this would be pretty useful.
Best,
Bill P