mouseMove & backgoundBehavior

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 09:11:28 EDT 2017

Fascinating. I consider this unwanted, unwarranted and just awful behavior.

A group is ostensibly "just a control", and that is how it is touted to
those old HC'ers like me to make the loss of the HC backGround object layer
more palatable. The difference in that aspect of LC, as well as the way
menus are created, are the two most significant departures from simply
wandering into LC from a HC, er, backGround.

But if a group is just a control, then it has just a rect. Rects have
insides and outsides.

Anyway, I call it a bug, and should be either fixed or LOUDLY warned about.

Craig Newman