Make numberFormat even better AND Cognitive Load

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Apr 26 11:42:17 EDT 2017

On 2017-04-26 16:00, prothero--- via use-livecode wrote:
> Ok, I'll shut up about this for now. Sorry to unfocus the thread.

To be fair, I managed to conflate three issues:

   1) Improving numberFormat

   2) How we could get arbitrary precision integers whilst retaining
doubles for reals

   3) How to make numberFormat and array keys play nice together

They are all distinct issues really, although the numberFormat is
involved in all three (at least in some way) :)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps