Re: ❣an amazing article

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Apr 26 00:27:48 EDT 2017

Well, this is "special". I see the name wasn't merged in.

Four years ago I received a spam email where NO data had been merged in
- it had curly-bracketed placeholders where data should have been.
{_subject}, {mail_from}, {_body_html} and so on. It was actually the
most enlightening spam mail I ever received (in that it gave me some
insight into how those systems work)! It impressed me so much that I
kept it.

Best -
Phil Davis

On 4/25/17 8:23 PM, sims via use-livecode wrote:
> Dear!
>
> Have you  read that  article already? It's amazing, and I  guess you'll love it, take a look http://www.gentlegiantsrescue-blind-dogs.com/businessman.php?3233
>
> Typos courtesy of my iPhone, sims

Phil Davis