iOS 10.3.1 on iPhone 7 Plus

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Apr 24 23:57:31 EDT 2017

still no joy.

Upgraded xCode… it defaults to 8.3.2

My mac is Sierra 10.12.4

LC 9dp5  →prefs → mobile -> select xCode

fails:

-------------

!  The chosen folder is not a valid iOS SDK.
Selected Xcode must have an iOS SDK among:
6.1
7.1
8.2
9.2
10.2

OK

--------

any solutions?  can a lower SDK be installed on top of a newer Xcode?  (I don't even know what I'm talking about, but seems like a possibility)

BTR