iOS 10.3.1 on iPhone 7 Plus

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Apr 24 17:45:57 EDT 2017

You need to upgrade to OSX 10.12 and Xcode 8.3.1. I am using 10.11 and 8.2.1 and can install apps with no problems. I'm wondering where do you get "Could not inspect this app."? I get the triangle warning in Xcode when selecting a 10.3.1 device but it does not cause me any problems.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net