Stupid Q No 999: mergeBLE

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Apr 24 14:49:58 EDT 2017

Have you simply opened the sample mergBLE.livecode stack (buried in the
LiveCode bundle) on a Mac, making sure that you have bluetooth enabled
first?

If your robot is broadcasting its information, the mergBLE stack should at
least show you something like a name, among the names of other nearby
bluetooth devices.

~Roger

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <