OS X Firewall triggering on launch

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 24 14:18:25 EDT 2017

I did some googling and it turns out this is an OS X glitch that dates
back several years. It isn't app-specific. The first thing to try is to
remove the app from the firewall list and then put it back again when
you next launch. That hasn't worked for me. The nuclear option is to
delete the firewall list and let it build a new one, but I haven't tried
that yet.