Stupid Q No 999: mergeBLE

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:01:04 EDT 2017

On 4/24/17 3:54 pm, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode wrote:
> You may find this alternative documention of all the functions more
> helpful in this context:
> http://mergext.com/home/mergble/

No, I don't.

Let us just suppose, for the moment, that I want to use a button to PAIR
my robot with my computer (not, perhaps,
strikingly original), I would imagine (as per that almost completely
unhelpful video) a button script something like this (pseudoCode):

on mouseUp
   scanForPeripheralsWithServices XXX
   put XXX into fld "gubbins"
end mouseUp

but that "alternative" thing does NOT give any information as to how one
might achieve that.

Then I might like to do this:

on mouseUp
    send signal[lots of hex numbers] to robot
end mouseUp

But its as clear as mud.

Richmond.