Subject: Re: Don't amputate numberformat

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 24 11:34:57 EDT 2017

It's only daunting because of the overhead of creating the widget.  I think
that the overhead of creating LC and maintaining LC is well worth it
compared to the cognitive load that I face dealing with other tools.
Laptops also rejoice that they do not have to endure having their screens
ripped from their bases when I am trying to debug a pointer referencing
issue, so DO IT FOR THE LAPTOPS!

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <