List of available SVG icons, name AND icon?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 21 14:44:52 EDT 2017

On 4/21/17 12:48 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:
> anyone knows of a way to see all available SVG icons for e.g. the SVG
> and "Navigation Bar" widgets in another way than the very unhandy popup
> with the VERY narrow scrollbar?

Not to mention the transparency which makes the icons nearly invisible
against some backgrounds. I have a terrible time with that popup list, I
almost always get irritated. The team forgets that not everyone has
great vision. I require high contrast.

One of the first things I did was find this: <http://fontawesome.io/icons/>

It has far more icons than LC provides, and you can search it and use a
conversion web site to create SVGs.

Will very much look forward to your stack!

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com