Livecode cross platform delight

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 21 14:26:05 EDT 2017

On 4/21/17 6:03 AM, David V Glasgow via use-livecode wrote:
> With some anxiety I launched the Windows version on XP, Vista and 10
> (the terrible testing trio), and ……  it worked perfectly.  I just sat
> there, thinking how truly  amazing , really, really amazing that is.

I am constantly amazed at this. I run Windows under emulation, and only
rarely, so every time I have to test it takes forever for Windows to
update itself. As a result I rely on LC's ability to "just work" so that
I don't have to go through that too often. And except for the rare
glitch now and then, it always does.

We mostly take this for granted, which speaks to the talents of the LC team.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com