Standard icons included in standalone

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 12:36:04 EDT 2017

It should be possible to add the image library as a plugin.
Copy the stack in question (for example from:
 C:\Program Files (x86)\RunRev\LiveCode Community 9.0 (dp
5)\Toolset\palettes\revimagelibrary.rev
to your plugins folder at which point you can use the old method and import
any of the required images.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <