Standard icons included in standalone

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Apr 20 08:19:42 EDT 2017

Under 8.1.3, if I create a new stack and a new button and open the
property inspector for the button and click on the icon tab of the
property inspector and click on an icon, the usual dialog appears with
the Standard Icons, Standard Patterns, Metacard Icons, Metacard
Patterns, and This Stack popup options. All the icon appear to be there.