type the label of me

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Apr 16 03:55:15 EDT 2017

I confirm that this is a bug. It has been reported before as bug 9294 with the status FIXED, so I have written another report to reopen it. This has the number 19593 - the mothership will presumably acknowledge it as a duplicate of 9294 in due course.

Graham

Happy Easter to all (yes, including those who don’t celebrate Easter or do but not on this day… probably a disguised cheese remark, but let it go.)