iOS plist concern from Apple

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 11:34:48 EDT 2017

Hi Randy,

Just adding the custom font file in the Copy Files will work, but you might
see a long delay on app startup. This is because iOS looks for the
PostScript name of the font. The "Font Mapping File" box is needed for
providing a mapping of the font name to its actual PostScript name (as
referenced from the Font Book).

See the release note of this feature for a better explanation :)

https://github.com/livecodesebastien/livecode/blob/6188ff2f980aa86e454bd16b5e87a6edb2bdea7a/docs/notes/feature-fontmap.md

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Randy Hengst via use-livecode <