mergEXT

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Apr 14 09:59:07 EDT 2017

If you (or someone you know or work with) have an Android phone or tablet,
try this app.  It will scan for nearby bluetooth devices and provide a
plethora of info (including UUID) about the devices.  It even sees Monte's
"Hello World" broadcast from LiveCode when you open his MergBLE sample
stack.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macdom.ble.blescanner

~Roger

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 2:33 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <