Downloads - Immodest Proposal

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 21:31:19 EDT 2017

Hi,

Over the years I found that when there was a trial version of software ,
whether it was 10 days or 30 days , it didn't make any difference because
 except for the first day of download life/work would get in the way and by
the time I had time to test the software the 30 days were up.

XOJO in my opinion has been clever - the system works forever in the IDE
 you just can't compile..

LC should put the community version next to the compare versions table and
allow people to download that - you either love it or hate it so why bother
whether they can see the communirty  version. Like you say we need to get
it in as many hands.

Again time has been spent prettyjng up the site (in your face popups that
sh*t on my windscreen everytime I go to the frontpage - have they heard
about ciookies?.

No thought has been given about the user experience and the hoops people
have to jump through. I say again B4a and Xojo are priced right for an
entry level system and are a no brainer - I have bought both and they won't
run out.

Will Livecode's "digital Marketing" get with the program any time soon? --
I think not until the SHTF

Lagi

On 13 April 2017 at 17:44, Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode <