Downloads - Immodest Proposal

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Apr 13 01:41:41 EDT 2017

Charles Szasz:
 > Curry,
 > What is the link to your website store?

Howdy,

Thanks for asking! My addons are now residing at:

http://livecodeaddons.com/

And each product has links to the LiveCode store or the eSellerate
store, which is here if you need the quickest link:

http://store.esellerate.net/s.aspx?s=STR3897026475

I've been working on several updates that are on the way, there will be
fixes for LC 8 issues in a couple of products including (gasp)
WordReport, and SpreadOut's Excel export has very cool image support and
extensive text styles, among other things. All the addons have an update
coming sooner or later.

The LiveCode field control keeps getting better, more features and
fixes, and the import/export addons will continue to make good use of
this. I'm still learning amazing nuances of the LC field (mostly good,
still a few quirks to bug report) even after working with it daily all
these years on advanced formatting. Good stuff ahead!

Which is why I hope more people will be downloading LiveCode, and I
welcome more downloads of my addons too!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
LiveCode Training and Consulting