LiveCode Android Demo

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Apr 12 22:54:52 EDT 2017

I want to see that also! not the apk, but the code

Our current app is "dying" on android.

specifically, a mainstack, opening other stacks or a stack with browser widget  in it… something that is working perfectly on desktop and iOS is failing miserably on Android.

so if anyone has an android app that does this (dynamically opening and closing different stacks/windows)  working on android… I would love to see app code… or, a least the functions that drive the navigation.

If you are interested… contact me off list and I will give you the link to our public git repository and you can try our nightly yourself on android.

BR