How do you find beta testers?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 16:18:35 EDT 2017

Thanks Jacqueline - sadly my budget is based on my excess cash flow, and I have 2 kids in private school, so that number is somewhere around negative zero.

However, I know quite a few programmers and design people. Maybe I could exchange favors.

I guess I will do a lot of asking around for the general public opinion.

Sent from my iPhone