[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 78

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 10 14:14:11 EDT 2017

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/extensions/script-libraries/diff/diff.livecodescript

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/extensions/script-libraries/diff/test

 > Its development was sponsored by David Simpson.

Thanks, Peter.  These things may seem obvious to you, but it seemed a
bit of an edge-case feature vis a vis others in the queue, so the
background you provided is very helpful.

And thanks, David.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems