iOS "Invalid entitlements"

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:16:58 EDT 2017

The cases where I had seen this "Invalid Entitlements" error are the
following:

1. "Beta-version" is checked in iOS standalone settings BUT the
provisioning profile is a development one (and not a distribution one)

2. The mergHK inclusion is checked in Inclusions, but the provisioning
profile I use does not include entitlements for HealthKit.

3. The "In App Purchase" is checked in iOS standalone settings BUT the
provisioning profile I used does not include entitlements for In App
Purchase.

4. The "Push Notifications" is checked in iOS standalone settings BUT the
provisioning profile I used does not include entitlements for Push
Notification.

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode