iOS "Invalid entitlements"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Apr 7 10:34:30 EDT 2017

No I had not checked that… it was not needed two weeks ago, when I was successfully building in 9.dp5.. . but I just tried checking that and still get the same message…

"invalid entitlements… missing… do not match"

if there is a single line with http:// anywhere in our code, wiill this trigger a failure if ATS is not disabled?
I'm not seeing anything unusual in the info.plist -- disclaimer: I'm not trained to know exactly what to look for, but at least inter-app-audio services are not present in the info.plist, on Slashdot there was a post that someone who actually had to include that in their app profile because xCode was expecting it by default, but we are not generating the info.plist from xCode, right? LC generates it?

There must be *some* way to diagnose this, yes/no?

BR