Trying to make an HTML5 app

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Apr 6 18:11:20 EDT 2017

Using the community license - 9.0.0 (dp 5) - I couldn’t get a HTML5 app to run if it included any SVG widgets. I’m not sure if this problem extends to other widget types or not but as a workaround I converted all the SVGs to bitmaps. I’d try taking out the SVGs to start with and see if that helps.

Terry...