Stack focus

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Thu Apr 6 14:43:51 EDT 2017

Yes, when I start afresh with making two stacks one with a button that goes from one stack to the other and back again, all is well.

I was doing this same thing earlier, but running the script from the multi-line message box. There, of course, the focus is on the message box and stays on the message box. So, my confusion.

Also, my original working two stacks have a lot going on as far as close stack operations that I am sure are complicating things.

What I’m seeing now in my original stacks, not before, is, my scripts now leave the two stacks in a sort of limbo land. The focus does stay on stack B, even though the very last line of any script says to go stack A. However the focus isn’t completely on stack B—it doesn’t show the shadow property fully until you physically click on that stack. Also, while the focus seems to be on stack B, command/3 changes cards on stack A. But an arrowkey message is not received by stack A, but only by stack B.

I suspect something might have changed along the line in LC or my stacks, or both. This is not a pressing issue for me at this time, and I would rather let it stay in limbo land for now…

Peter