MDM and App deployment <little of topic>

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Apr 5 22:35:51 EDT 2017

I missed the start of this thread so I might be off target but the app needs to be server from a secure (https) server. If it isn’t and/or if your manifest file isn’t perfect then you will get that sort of message as well.

Terry...

On 6/04/2017 12:18 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of J. Landman Gay via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    On 4/5/17 5:17 PM, JOHN PATTEN via use-livecode wrote:
    > A student iPad can see the app in their Self Service app, but when
    > they go to install it reports it can’t download at this time.

    I don't know if things are different with an Enterprise account, but in
    my experience an app that partially downloads and then errors indicates
    something wrong with the distribution profile.

    Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com