Import or export snapshot at current scaleFactor

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Apr 5 19:36:11 EDT 2017

Thanks Jim, that’s perfect! I don’t know how many times I’ve looked at the import/export command in the dictionary and not seen the size modifier.

Much appreciated.

Terry...

On 6/04/2017 9:14 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Jim Lambert via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    Terry,

    Try this

    	import snapshot from ObjRef at size (the width of ObjRef * scaleBy),(the height of ObjRef * scaleBy)

    Where ObjRef is the object whose snapshot you want to import and scaleBy is the scaling factor. So something like:

    	import snapshot from grp 1 at size (the width of grp 1 * 2),(the height of grp 1 * 2)

    If that produces an the image you need just change the command to an export snapshot command.

    Jim Lambert