Error when create iOS standalone, any workaround ?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 5 16:11:56 EDT 2017

I've been running into this frequently.  This happens in a variety of
combinations.  Sometimes just running it again fixes it.  Sometimes it does
not.  The thing that most frequently resolves it is if I go into standalone
builder settings and change the target ios version, even just reselecting
the one that I already selected.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <