HyperCard on your current Macintosh computer

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 5 12:24:26 EDT 2017

Same here. I wish I still had all those old 800k floppy disks. I had some great apps on them. I wrote a Monopoly game once when Hypercard was only black and white! That was a trick. It was buggy, but it worked right up until you tried to collect money for someone landing on your property. The dice rolled, the pieces moved etc. Someone saw me programming it, and that was what got me hired in my first IT job.

Bob S