revBrowser

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Apr 5 10:34:14 EDT 2017

On 2017-04-05 16:30, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:
> The dictionary says
>
>> There is a sample stack for revBrowser at the following location in
>> the
>>
>> LiveCode folder: Resources/Examples/Browser Samper.rev. This stack
>>
>> demonstrates, with many examples, how to use browser objects in an
>>
>> application.
>>
> Anyone know where it can be found ?

It is inside the app bundle on Mac - Contents/Tools/Resources/... - on
windows it will be in Program Files in the LiveCode folder. There
probably is somewhere in the IDE that links to it, but I can't remember
where off the top of my head...

Any reason for revBrowser over the browser widget? ;)

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps