Mysterious customer

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 07:59:18 EDT 2017

I have a Retina display, I downloaded your app and it's as Roger deduced:

If, via System Preferences -> Displays I change my usual setting of
'More Space' to 'Larger Text' the Retina Display is effectively turned
into a 1024 x 640 display; you App is magnified and doesn't fit and it
can't be made to. If I select the next setting up, it's effectively a
1280 x 800 display and still your App doesn't fit. Any setting from
'Default' up to the full resolution of 'More Space' handles your app
just fine.

That should help Artie but I tend to agree with Roger. If you are
catering for people like yourself, who may hold onto computers until
they actually die (the computer, not the user;-) then a height no
taller than 756 px should reduce your support calls.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 3:51 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode