this stack gets every closeStack message

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 00:55:09 EDT 2017

That's already what's happening. This stack is getting every closeStack
message that happens, even the ones that fire off when the IDE's windows
close. It's just a stack opened from a file. It shouldn't be in between the
IDE's windows and the the engine.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:49 PM, Craig Newman via use-livecode <