this stack gets every closeStack message

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:48:22 EDT 2017

So I've got a mainstack (#1). It calls a different mainstack (#2) so that I
can save data like API keys in #2 stack before closing it.

When I'm in the IDE #2 stack is getting and responding to every single
closeStack message that happens, including when I close IDE windows (ex:
script editor, variable watcher, etc).

Does that mean stack #2 is being placed above everything, including the IDE
stacks, in the message hierarchy? Is there a way to have it not do that?