[ANN] Release 8.1.4 RC-1

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Apr 4 18:08:58 EDT 2017

I had 3 bugs that were fixed in short order! You cats rock. THANK YOU!

Android keyboardActivated and keyBoardDeactivated message is not sending
when status bar hidden.
iOS Launch URL did not clear "the result" if successful.
iOS crash when browser gets an invalid URL.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net