Single File Deploy on Windows?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Apr 4 15:57:57 EDT 2017

Ok, when we last left our hero….  I was able to save all the dlls and whatnot into custom properties and save them at app launch (exact same structure as when LC made them).  The problem is, the EXE doesn’t recognize that the dlls are in place.  How do you tell the exe that they are there and to use them?  I tried setting the externals of my mainStack to the paths of the new dlls, but that didn’t work.

Interestingly, I created a standalone of the app with all the inclusions and it runs fine.  But, when I check the externals of the mainStack (or any other stack) they are all empty.  ??    How does a dll get referenced (and therefore used) in a Windows standalone made from LC 9?

Anyone have any insight?

-Dan