iOS app rejected five times because of background audio setting

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Apr 3 17:51:57 EDT 2017

I just looked at the info.plist from my last app that Apple approved.

1) The UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend key is not there.
2) the UIBackgroundModes key looks like what you see.
<key>UIBackgroundModes</key>
     <array>

     </array>

What does your info.plist in the app look like?

OPTION 2: You bumped up against an less than expert reviewer. If your plist
looks correct then challenge them. I have done that in the past when I was
sure they were wrong and they acquiesced. If that does not work then go to
arbitration.

I feel your pain... Let us know how it ends.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net