iOS app rejected five times because of background audio setting

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Apr 3 17:03:33 EDT 2017

After reading closer:
1) Make sure that the "Background Audio" is un-ticked.
2) Do the "plist hack" as enumerated in my last email.
3) This is all I do and have never been rejected for the "Background Audio"
issue.
4) I have never tried to submit to the store with v9. This might be a v9
issue.

<key>UIBackgroundModes</key>
     <array>

     </array>