Gradients with transparency?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:58:51 EDT 2017

Personally I'd fake it:

I'd set up a gradient with one end being transparent in my graphics
weapon of choice (GIMP) and save it as a PNG image,
import it and overlay it on top of your content, then make sure you
group it with your content before you do an

export from group "JazzyGradient" to file "JazzyGradient.png" as PNG

Richmond.